Homecoming 2013Our cheerleaders and cheerleading sponsors did a FANTASTIC job of decorating our MS/HS building for Homecoming 2013. Below are three posters that adorn our hallways & lockers. If you are coming to the parade and pep rally on Friday -- be sure to look around -- the building is full of spirit and Bobcat Pride!
A few reminders regarding attending extra curricular activities:
1. Once students are in the doors/stadium -- if they leave -- they may not return. This includes events such as volleyball, school dances, football games, etc.
2. MS students sit in the stands on the southend of the Bobcat Stadium during outdoor events (unless they are sitting with family members in other locations.)
|Middle School Hallway poster|
|We love our staff too!|
|Best wishes for all fall activities|
Conferences September 25, 2013
Healthy Family Challenge 2013
September 23 - November 1, 2013
Registration opens August 19
Cost: $25 per family team
(For the purpose of this challenge, a family is defined as a group of people (up to 10) residing together with at least 1 adult and 1 youth.)
NEW!! This 6-week challenge unites youth and adults in effort to educate and empower Iowa families to improve their nutrition and physical activity habits. Throughout the challenge, registered families will receive weekly educational lessons and supportive resources, as well as simple challenges to complete. Completing each of the weekly mini-challenges will earn families a $5 Subway gift card and an opportunity to be included in prize drawings!
Each family team receives:
• Team toolkit containing printed resources and activity tools
• Weekly email containing a motivational message, weekly lessons and challenges and a healthy recipe
• Access to a team tracking page on the LHI website
• Unlimited access to online recipes, workouts and health information
• Opportunities to earn team incentives and win prizes!
To get started go to www.livehealthyiowa.org and click JOIN TODAY!