Monday, January 13, 2014

Ms. Meyer would be impressed

Those of us who had the fortune of having Miss Meyer as a Business Instructor at Benton Community High School might remember how quickly she walked the halls of the East Wing.  As I type this blog post, my fingers automatically default to "home row" and I hear her saying those words in my head.  I know my keyboarding skills are better due to her efforts in the connection between my fingers and brain.  (Thanks Miss Meyer!)

Remembering Miss Meyer brings me to today's blog post.  One of our 8th graders created a video where Miss Meyer would be eating dust and the student in the video might have earned a demerit from Miss Meyer for moving so quickly in the halls.  I love this student's creativity and with her permission you can now see her creative efforts and her friends speed.






No comments:

Post a Comment