Tuesday, May 24, 2016

50 Years of Benton -- Bridgewater Impact

I've been sharing stories of people who have impacted me in my time as a student and employee at Benton Community on this blog.

Today, I'm proud to share a video put together by my niece, Kim Fisher, and her Kindergarten classroom on the "Mary Bridgewater Impact".  Mary is my mother and Kim's grandmother.

My parents are both amazing people.  My mom loved school and learning.  My dad loved basketball and I don't think would of cared much for school without it.  Together they strongly encouraged all ten of us to be and do the best we could and to use our talents to help others.

Enjoy the video as much as I've enjoyed being part of the Bridgewater and Bobcat Families!

Front row:  Mary, Carol ('98), Eldon
2nd row:  Jim ('85), Barb ('79), Cathy ('80), Jo ('82)
3rd row:  Brad ('90), Tom ('91), Jeff ('75), Rod ('87), Ronn ('77)








No comments:

Post a Comment