Friday, November 11, 2016

Veteran's Day 2016

Goosebumps.  Tears,  Smiles.  Hugs.  Pride.

I got to experience all of those things today in one short inspirational hour.  There are moments in our lives that go much to fast and we hope we never forget.  This morning was full of those moments for me.

Here's a few snapshots to share a small part of what I want to remember:


Benton FFA  raises $1,400 for Benton Co. Vets

Maya Sahu & Alyssa Ellis share thanks to Veterans (past, present and future)

3rd Graders share their Honor Flight Service Project

Jacob Allen (2012 BC grad) stands to be recognized as a Veteran

Eldon Bridgewater (my father) stands to be recognized as a Veteran


BC Elementary choir (725+ strong) sing "God Bless America"

Celebrating Veteran's Day 2016 with my parents.



I am blessed.  Thank you, thank you, thank you to every Veteran, and their families, for continuing to make moments like this possible.  







No comments:

Post a Comment