Friday, December 9, 2016

Gratitude



This past week on Iowa Public Radio there was a story about gratitude.

As we think about what we have to be grateful for.  One thing I think about is my warm boots that are on my feet as I type this.  My tooties are so grateful to be warm when it is only 5 degrees outside.

With the cold weather now upon us snow pants, snow boots & shoes are needed at each of our Elementary Centers. If you have any filling up space in your closets or want to purchase new -- any of our Elementary Centers would appreciate donations. They would also appreciate your sharing this message with our families and service organizations within our District.

Thank you to our community for being gracious and sharing what you can with our students and families.


No comments:

Post a Comment